Solo 2 DL: the Solo with ECU connection.
- More than 1,000 protocols for 1,000+ ECU in the database, for easily connect your Solo 2 DL to your Engine Control Unit and get a lot of information with just one cable. In case your ECU protocol is not in the database, no problem: an ECU Driver Builder is always available in the Race Studio 3 configuration software, and you will be able to create your protocol by yourself.
- Coil RPM input
- Solo 2 DL now features a digital input allowing to log RPM either from square wave signals (8-50 V signal) or pulse signals (150-450 V ignition coil trigger – primary circuit).
The most precise and easy way to get lap times. The new Solo 2 receives the data from two satellites constellations, GPS and Glonass. This is a huge step forward since it is unbelievably faster and more precise than the previous version and the lap times are calculated within a maximum gap not higher than 2/100 sec.
- The screen can be backlit in one of the seven available colors.
- Find your track easily and quickly. Solo 2 can rely on a database of more than 2,000 tracks all over the world. As soon as it switches on, Solo 2 identifies its position, recognizes the starting line coordinates of the track and starts sampling lap times. In case the track is not in the database, no problem – Solo 2 realizes it and switches to learning mode, automatically understands the characteristics of the track and gives the lap time anyway.
- Configurable RGB LEDs: Even the predictive lap time is much more reliable, and the configurable RGB LEDs will give you the time gap compared to the best lap you set as reference.
- Race mode selection: Solo 2 can manage two types of races:
– Speed races in a closed circuit
– Performance tests (0-100 km/h etc.)
- In each of these configurations, Solo 2 gives the proper information during the test and powerful data review immediately after each session.
- Data recall on screen: At the end of your test, you can quickly review all the key information on your display.
- Wi-Fi communication with the PC: easy, fast, without connectors nor cables. Simply the best way to configure your Solo 2, to manage the track database, to download the data to your PC.
- SmartyCam HD connection: The perfect connection: get all the data from your ECU, merge them with the GPS information and transmit everything to the SmartyCam HD, that will show them in graphical overlay in the video.
For downloads visit: https://www.aimtechnologies.com/aim-software/